Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Tuesday, August 15

Sensibility?

Emyn,

I hope you are doing ok. I have been thinking about you on and off over these days, which have been so very hard for me to work through. I continue to very much want to talk to you about us and how I have been in our relationship and whether I was ok for you and whether you think we have a future.

I also have to ask you a mundane question: will you consider still working with me?

Love,

CDS




Hi. How've you been? I hope that therapy is working out for you.

Working relationship? Yes, I intend to continue working with you and learning in the process.

How have you been in our relationship? It wasn't exactly a romantic relationship. My impression was that you weren't a romantic guy; that your career was the more important aspect of your life. But then, I was thinking that it was because you were torn in two. So, you're right, you weren't your true self -- or your entire true self. I don't think you were untrue to me. Just not entirely there.

Do we have a future? I so very much want to believe that we do. I don't want to turn my back on something that I so very much want to work.

I'll come see you on the 9th. That's a Saturday. xxx is my new number. But please don't call. There are a lot of things on my calendar that I have to finish. I don't want to deal with something I can't do anything about right now. I'm sure you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home