Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Thursday, August 10

Sense...

It looks like I will arrive on 9/2, late. Would you be willing to come to Manila?

Hope you are keeping your spirits up.

CDS




Yes, I will come. I miss you. Very much.

Emyn




I've missed you as well. Would you send me your new phone number?

CDS




I don't know about that. In fact, I don't know where I stand with you anymore. I don't know why I should come to Manila when you arrive. I'd come to talk but I don't know why you would want me to come. I don't know what to expect.

Emyn




You make a good point and I don't blame you. Please do come to talk. I have things I want you to understand that I have learned through all of this. It seems only fair to both of us. Once we have talked, perhaps you will know what to expect, perhaps we both will. I can see you are re-thinking things and that is important. But, I hope you won't just leave the relationship without first meeting me.

This has been very hard, I know. I am sorry for that. You are important to me. And, I do miss you.

CDS




Emyn,

I went to bed thinking about your message and my response.

Please know that I do care about you very much. I do love you. I just feel the need to explain some insights about me and be sure that you understand how I created my current problems, because I am unsure whether some of the same behaviors were also working out in our relationship. I don't have good perspective right now and need to see you, look you in the eyes and talk to know whether we are ok too. I know this is obscure, but I am trying not to say in things better done in person.

Does this make sense?

CDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home