Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Tuesday, July 4

Update: Carl

I seem to be having this problem: I don't know if I love someone or not. I just can't recognize the feeling.

I was reviewing my posts and discovered that I never did update this journal about Carl. It didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to. (Then again, what does?) To make a long story short, stay apart, grow apart. When I met Carl in 2004, he had just separated from his wife. Eighteen months later, he'd relocated, bought property, and was building a house for himself. He'd started a life -- alone -- and he realized he didn't need anyone in that new life. He was having fun being independent.

Nothing wrong in that. Been living my life that way all these years. He did wrong when he failed to tell me that his plans had changed and he didn't want a serious relationship anymore.

Oh well.

So, on to the next guy. Turns out Cliff wants to have a go at a serious relationship. Okay. Let's give it a try. What we have is an interesting set-up, but that belongs to another post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur still an active blogger. just want to know what happened to your other blog? i am a big fan of yours. not to worry im a girl. i just like the way you write and ur choice of words... anyway, take care.. :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger JinChrist said...

from what i can sense, u are really a tough woman.i know it kinda tough life living away frm home. i hv a young sis, also living quite far frm home. keep your spirit burning always.Hv faith. May the Cosmic Mother bless us all.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Emyn Galad said...

Hi, guys! Yup, still actively blogging. There was a time there that I was so depressed, I couldn't even lift a finger to the pc's power button! But I've a new chapter in my life now (adn that's what happened to my other blog; it ended when that chapter did) and things are working out pretty well. At least, where work is concerned. As for relationships, well, things aren't as clear. Story of my life. Thanks for hanging around!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home