Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Thursday, December 7

Square 1


After all that's been said and done, after all the goodbyes and the mushy stuff, it all boils down to one thing: Bacxk to square one.

The problem is that I expect things to go on as they did when Miles was still around. Unrealistic, I realize that now. New relationships need to be formed; new alliances, discovered. The Old Hag (I'm calling her that from now on) cannot and will not have the nurse managers back! They're mine! All mine! Mwahahahaha!

Okay. Enough of that.

The point is, I should be excited at all the new things that have the chance to grow, now that Miles is gone. New talents will arise; new realizations will be made. Granted, people will only be as brave as they are prepared to be; there is no controlling that. Thus, there is no point in worrying about it.

Back to a wait-and-see attitude.

Hey! I did it once; I can do it again -- and again, and again! Over and over again, for as long as I need to. Or I get tired of it. Whichever comes first. At this point, it's still exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home