Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Thursday, July 22

22 July 2004
11:06:30 +1000

Dear Emyn

So good to chat to you yesterday and i hope by now you're starting to feel better. Touch wood, I've managed to stay free of the flu that's around just now and I'm putting that down to all the fresh oranges I've been squeezing each morning. ( Sounds fair to me anyway. )

So now I'm doing the usual franatic few days - trying to get things organised for the guys, leave messages / instructions etc - whilst I'm away for next week. Gonna be so busy right up until the time I leave. It's Sean's birthday today - tomorrow i pick Roy up from the airport and get him sorted and Sat i'm back up to the airport picking Laura up! Then have to prepare for the trip, frame some of my photos I've promised a gallery up at Agnes, book some appointment at Agnes with builders and engineers, finish of a load of quotes people are waiting for and about a dozen other things! God I'm sick of being so busy all of the time! Can't wait to make the move to Qld and kick back for the next 20 years or so.

Anyway, although i may not be writing much i will be thinking of you and looking forward to the next time i can get over. I believe Agnes is now covered by mobile service so i should be able to call you whilst I'm away. I'll try and call this weekend anyway.

I haven't forgotten about the old photos you want - just not enough time right now.

Stay safe and well and eat lots of fresh fruit and drink lots of pure water to get well and strong.

Thinking of you - Love Carl xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home