Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Monday, February 23

Back to Square 1

So. I've let go of my efforts to become a lawyer. I'm no longer going to classes. I'm not taking the bar exams ever. I'm looking to earn more money. I'm looking for financial security. I'm looking at life in the long term.

Omigads, but I've grown up.

ADB has called to request for a statement that I've no relatives working at the bank and that I'm available as a consultant on call at any time. I've submitted. Next stop: the Consulting Services Office for some creative price haggling.

Nelson has been invited to be Vice President of a local bank. I hope he's chosen. Remember, long term financial security. We both have the same goals and aspirations at this point in our life. Might as well help each other out, become an economic unit, a business partnership, with benefits on the side, like kinky sex.

Well, at least, things are moving. I intend to go back to grad school and finish my master's degree in education. Then go on to an industrial relations graduate course for a possible HR career in training or something or other. Makes sense.

Nothing's for certain, except that I've gotta keep moving. And I gotta move fast.

Emyn's next big grand adventure takes off. I just hope she survives it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home