Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Thursday, July 22

15 July 2004
7:45 PM

Dearest Carl,

I'm very disappointed. ADB has rescheduled my exam for next week. I called this afternoon to confirm and was told they'd call me back next week. I think the HR people forgot to schedule me for tomorrow.

The training company, X.com, has emailed me my interview schedule for 2 August. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about ADB, and my gut feel is that X.com will offer me a job first. My worry is that the longer it takes for me to finish the ADB tests, the longer it will take for me to get in. By the time the people who are looking to hire get to see my application, the vacancies will all have been filled.

I'm losing my hair over this crap, you know. I'm obsessing again. I hate this feeling of uncertainty. I just wish that people would get their act together, and let's get this over with!!! Arggghhhh!!!!

I went to the gym this morning and went on the Stairmaster. Cool, but I like the transport machine better. Hey! I just realized something! I can go back to the gym tomorrow! Great! In case you're entertaining thoughts about seeing a new, slimmer and sexier me, don't. I do not lose weight easily. I enrolled myself in a gym so I don't have to take maintenance meds for my hypertension. I like how I feel when I work out. I breathe easier, move easier, and my skin looks really good. Most importantly, my bp stays normal and I don't get asthma attacks at all. So stop salivating.

I miss you. I look at your foto all the time, wondering what you're up to. It's almost time to go home. Take care of yourself.

Love always,

Emyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home