Ma, I'm Home!

40s, single, professional and female, living away from home.

Thursday, January 15

Laundritis

Dale has diagnosed me with laundritis. I had remarked to him with much passion that I wasn't doing laundry that way again. Otherwise, I'd die. Hence, laundritis. I had to get the cure (a washing machine). Ah! But she doesn't have any money! Yes, but doesn't she have plastic currency? Yes, she has three of those, two of which are maxed out, and the third is an extension card of her dad's.

Never fear, as my Chinese horoscope has predicted for me in the Year of the Monkey, benefactors will appear left and right to lend a hand. And, voila! Nelson offers the use of his credit card, payable on the 15th of next month, extendible for another 15 days should I have difficulties in coming up with the money. Cool.

So we're picking up the machine on Saturday morning, after which i'll go report to work and then to school, and meet him again afterwards so we go home to my place together. He'll stay overnight and till Sunday, I suppose. This is something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home